Date(s) - 14/11/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Our Event Details
Moreton Bay Able Anglers invites you to join us on a fishing session like no other!
Recreational Fishing is so much fun, relaxing and enjoyable. Fishing is enjoyed by thousands of people, it is a great way to meet friends and likeminded individuals. Our fishing groups are all about inclusion and non-biased and are a non-judgemental safe activity to participate in.
Each session is operated by an experienced operator.
What Does The Session Include?
Each session includes access to exclusive tuition and local knowledge.
- Fishing rod usage
- Fishing terminal tackle
- Bait supply and rigging
- Each participant receives a fishing manual written by our team, this manual is exclusive to Moreton Bay Able Anglers and can only be acquired from our sessions.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Warm clothes incase the weather changes
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- If you own your own rod, you are welcome to bring this
- Smiles, we all love smiles when fishing
- Drinking water and/or medication if required
How Long Does The Session Run For?
Each session operates for up to 3 hours. This duration is a great length of time for any fishing session to ensure maximum knowledge is shared and maximum practical fishing participation.
Is This Session Wheelchair Friendly?
All of our land based sessions are wheelchair friendly.
What Is The Actual Address Where The Session Is Held?
Each group session location is provided as a suburb, once the bookings are confirmed, the registered participants and carers/guardians are advised the actual address with map links etc via email, this is to ensure that the actual location not only stays safe, it ensures the safety of the participants.
Bookings are closed for this event.